Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What I Miss The Most!!!

This time of the year makes me think about the people in the hockey world. There are no other kind of people like hockey people. The friends that I made along the way will always be a part of my life. People like Brad Jones, Lori Bigwood, Brian Werger, Mitch Lamoreux, Barry Melrose, Michael Franke, Tony Lisman, Tim Taylor, Dave Pace, Ken & Kristen Dixon, Steve Levy,Art Shaver, Eric Margenau, Mike Tatoian, to name a few will always bring a smile to my face. These people touched my life in a way that can only be summed up as "Memorable". At times I was their psychiatrist, friend, colleague, boss, bill collector, the guy who made them laugh or just someone who cared very much for their well being.

So during this holiday season I want to thank these people listed above for being a part of my life. After the first of the year I will start writing some very good stories from my life as the Commissioner of the UHL. Until then, Happy Holidays & a safe and healthy New Year!!!!!!!

8 comments:

jonesy said...

It was my priveledge working for you all those years. I saw first hand the dedication and commitment you put forth on a daily basis. I cant thank you enough for everything you did for me and what you did for my boys. My boys still talk about going thru the drive thru and you ordering their food..Talk about priceless. You are and always will be a true friend. All the best in your new endeavor and all the best for the new year!

chrissy said...

Richard Brosal... I can't wait to see what you've got to say... :) xoxoxoxox

zebra said...

Commish: I can hardly wait to hear some of the stories of the old "U", they will be good to bring back the memories.

Cohny said...

I'm disappointed I didn't make that list. Welcome to the blogosphere.

Justin Cohn

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out...oh wait, you didn't mention me...I guess all those hours of me doing my impression of the Doc meant nothing?

Go find a piece of fat and slide off!

COSTANZA!

BMS said...

Geez, they'll give anybody a blog these days! At least some of us update them more than every two months. If I wasn't mentioned Justin and Robb King sure as heck shouldn't have been! Good luck, Brendan Savage.

Cohny said...

If only I had been mentioned, Brendan

Eddy said...

Mr. Brosal,

I can't wait to hear the many great stories that you've got to have! God bless!!!