Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 Plus Years of My Life @ The UHL

It has been nearly two years now since I sat in the Commissioner's chair at the UHL. This "AA" professional hockey league consumed my entire life for ten plus years. I have had time to reflect on those years and will try and give anyone who loves the great game of hockey a birds-eye view of the industry from a different perspective.

I hope that those of you who log on to see what I have written will find the stories fascinating and yet comical or both. There will be stories that some people would not like told. I look forward to writing about something that is so much a part of my life. I can be reached at rbrosal@jetluxuryresorts.com should you wish to contact me.

Yours In Hockey.....Richard Brosal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

December 10th, huh...Weeelllll, we're waiting....